02 April 2011

Tsukuru Market Flier No*4

 

Last year I worked at M28E/Tsukuru, were I was able to get a diverse range of experiences. The company, which originally was a garden design company is ever expanding into new fields. During my time there we designed many events, festivals, exhibitions, and even a stage set. This particular flier I designed for a Market held twice a year in the Tsukuru building. The event held more then 40 stalls, including music, food, therapies and hand crafted goods. The fliers were handed out at local shops and stations. Although my time at M28E was short, the experience I had was truly enlightening. Not to mention the kind and friendly people I am so lucky to have met. Check out their website and projects at: http://m28e.jp/tsukuru/   





No comments:

Post a Comment